Do you want to work for a fast-growing company that values its employees? Our business is built upon the success of our clients, and it’s down to the Client Services team to provide them with dedicated support, ensuring their experience with CBF Fulfilment is memorable for all the right reasons. We help our clients grow through exceptional service.
Are you enthusiastic about educating customers about how to get the most from a service? Do you have excellent customer service skills?
We actively work to make our clients being our biggest fans and to be passionate advocates for the CBF Fulfilment service. You will be responsible for ensuring processes and customer communication are handled correctly, setting an example for the rest of the team. You will be on the front line for our clients to speak too on email and over the phone about order queries and stock management all easily accessible through our warehouse management tools.
Salary: £16,000 pro rata
Hours: Part-Time (9:30am – 1:30pm)
You’re keen to make a difference, passionate about breaking the mould, a good team player. You’re ambitious, driven and unstoppable. You also have:
- A driven and unstoppable attitude to your work
- Ideally, have an understanding of eCommerce
- An infectious enthusiasm for keeping clients happy
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- An aptitude for using your own initiative
- The ability to get the job done
- Amazing attention to detail
- A willingness to go above and beyond
- A positive attitude and high energy level
- A desire to grow and look at making a role your own
Our clients love us, we get amazing feedback. We are part of a larger group of businesses and we are always looking to grow so your role will never be boring!
We use technology to make our customers lives and our processes the best they can be. We see all types of customers large and small and all get treated equally – superbly.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, your main responsibilities will be focused around:
- Dealing with product and process support enquiries
- Answering day-to-day support queries
- Ensuring processes and procedures are followed to help your colleagues
- Investigating and problem-solving client issues
- Proactively calling our clients to develop and build relationships
- On-boarding and helping to train new clients
If you’re awesome and have the skills to keep up with the pace, please apply with your CV and covering letter via the application form here – remember to keep it concise and show us your personality!
Due to the volume of applicants, it’s not always possible to respond to every candidate. If you do not hear back from us within 7 days, then you have not been successful in your application.
Closing date: 31st May 2017