Project work or constant contractual packing work we love it all.
Contract Packing or co-packing the CBF way means efficient, quick working staff all dedicated to turning around on-time and within your budget.
- Kit Building
- Point of Sale preparation
- Gift Packing
- Barcode Printing and application
- Collating and hand assembly
Contract Packing can cover a wide variety of requirements for many businesses. Whether you need products collating for presentations, products assembled for retail sale or simply the rework of your product for storage or onward distribution, CBF has the experience to ensure your requirements are met according to the service specification or your clients/customers requirements.
Many retail products are packed with a variable amount of items contained within them, whether this is a single unit with an inclusive promotional offer or sets of an associated product line i.e. cosmetics, we can pack, store and distribute your materials via all market channels.
Using our integrated cloud-based management system, stock control/reporting and order fulfilment of your products, kits or collated items couldn’t be easier. Simply log in and place an order to dispatch your items individually or in bulk to your client and leave the rest to us.
Access to our warehouse management system will allow you to see your product storage, order fulfilment and live product analytics 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Product collation / Kit Building examples
- Folder packs
- Promotional offers
- Christmas card/ Greeting card collation and packing
- Collation and packing of variable printed material
- Cosmetics and Beauty Products
- Homeware, Household and Garden supplies
- Toys and Games
- Welcome packs for all industries
- Production of Direct Mail/Promotional Packs
- Pet Care/Products and Feed/Animal Welfare
POS (Point of Sale)
Storage, collation and distribution of your Point of Sale Material.
With flexible storage available for unlimited product lines (SKU’s) in an ambient environment, we can house products in all shapes and sizes either in dedicated pallet spaces or in our picking and packing lines. Our warehouse is organically certified by the OF&G so all your organic goods are in safe hands.
Distribution of packed goods via a multitude of Services
- Royal Mail
- DSA (Downstream Access Postal Services)
- Same Day delivery (short wheelbase, long wheelbase and Articulated)
- Next Day delivery
- 2-3 day delivery
- Third Party Collection and delivery
Bulk Haulage Services
- Palletise goods
- Oversized product / dedicated vehicles
- Bespoke collection/delivery services
Want to know more? Either fill in one of our enquiry forms or call us on 01242 802140, we would love to hear from you.