How do you differentiate between Alcohol 3PL Service providers?
There are several key differentiators that alcohol fulfilment 3PL suppliers can offer to their clients. Not all are created equal and you need to find a supplier that relates to your brand values, your order processing volumes now and your future.
- Licenses and Compliance: One of the most important differentiators is having the necessary licenses and certifications to handle alcohol fulfilment. This includes personal and premises alcohol licenses and compliance with UK trading laws and regulations related to the sale and distribution of alcohol. It is a legal requirement to be licensed to sell alcohol, but a premises license enables us as your 3PL to store your alcoholic goods securely, safely and process your orders correctly.
- Inventory Management: An alcohol fulfilment 3PL supplier like CBF should be able to handle the inventory management of their client’s products, including tracking inventory levels, managing orders, and ensuring that products are shipped out in a timely and efficient manner. All our online tools you have full access to. You will be able to see live inventory data for all SKUs, from individual bottles to cases and pallets all logged.
- Customized Solutions: We know different clients have different needs, and we think your alcohol fulfilment 3PL supplier should be able to provide customised solutions to meet their client’s unique requirements. This could include special packaging, labelling, or shipping requirements. Talk to us and we can work together to make a success of your alcohol brand.
- Technology: The use of technology is essential for efficient and accurate alcohol fulfilment. A 3PL supplier should have robust technology solutions that enable them to track inventory, manage orders, and provide real-time visibility into the status of shipments.
- Customer Service: Providing excellent customer service is key to building strong relationships with clients. An alcohol fulfilment 3PL supplier should have a dedicated Client Service Team that is responsive and knowledgeable and can provide support when needed. You can reach multiple levels of our business anytime from Support tickets to phone, email and even live chat.
- Experience: An experienced 3PL supplier will have a deep understanding of the alcohol fulfilment industry, including the challenges and opportunities that come with it. Our expertise helps our clients navigate regulatory requirements, optimise their supply chain, and ultimately grow their businesses. We have worked with hundreds of alcohol brands from wine, beer, tequila, rum, gin, whisky, mezcal, vodka, RTD drinks, cocktails and subscription models. Talk to us anytime about how we can help each other. Without your success, we have none.
We have been dealing with alcohol brands for years. We know B2B, D2C and B2C models.
We are a Duty Paid Warehouse that is not Bonded. Our clients come to us with existing sales and the established channels we can integrate directly, pull down orders every 15-30 minutes and process orders the same day for you.
Simplicity in Process.
All in the Preparation.
One of the great benefits of pre-prepping your products with SKU specific barcode labels and in postage ready packaging means very quick turn around from orders appearing on our system to being turned around and sent out the door to your customers.
As part of our contract packing and kit build department, this is something we have helped facilitate for a number of our clients.
Free API Integrations for all your Shopping and Courier Channels
Need to manage serial numbers,
lot and batch information in your order processing?
Not a problem, our online tools will help you choose batched products and report/notify correctly on expiry dates. You can export all data associated with all orders to help manage your warranty processes.
Your staff can login anytime (if allowed) to manage inventory levels, process orders and communicate directly to the picking teams to help with order specifics.
We operate at 98% same day dispatch on all our orders on our system. The 2% are broken down to larger more complex multi-site rollouts and customer delayed dispatches to hold back on shipping until the receiver is ready for your publication shipments.
Testimonial: alya skin. - Cosmetics & Beauty
"We assigned CBF Fulfilment as our third party logistics company for UK orders 2 years ago.
They have been nothing short of amazing to work with, they are extremely quick to despatch orders and have a team that are always so willing to help when needed.
As an ecommerce business owner that has worked with multiple 3PL companies and can safely say that CBF Fulfilment has been the best we have ever worked with in all the years."
Testimonial: Climbingvan - Books and Publication
"We run Climbingvan, a resource for helping people with self-build van conversions. Last year we wrote our book, The Van Conversion Bible, which explains exactly how to convert a campervan.
As we live full-time in our own van and work remotely from the road, it's not possible for us to manage our own fulfilment. CBF help us to get our book into the hands of our customers all across the country, as well as fulfilling our wholesale orders to larger suppliers. We appreciate their flexibility and the bespoke service they are able to offer us. The world of ecommerce was new to us, and the team at CBF have been really helpful in making everything possible for us, and are always friendly and quick to respond."
Charlie & Dale
Testimonial: Lola + Blake - Clothing & Accessories
"I’ve been really pleased with the service I have received from CBF. Each business is unique, and mine certainly has a lot of personalisation options and additions that customers request. CBF worked to implement these and find solutions to ensure that my brand remained as personal as when I individually wrapped and sent each order myself from my dining room table! Recent reviews from customers have remained positive with special mentions to the quality of the luxury gift wrap and the nice touch of personal notes."
Lola + Blake
Testimonial: Bodyhero - Health and Fitness
"CBF have been great in facilitating all aspects of our direct to consumer and business to business order fulfilment as our chosen 3PL company.
The team are always really helpful and resolve any questions or issues in a timely fashion."
Testimonial: Hyde & Hare - Luxury Cowhide Accessories
"CBF has been brilliant from start to finish in managing our fulfilment and distribution. What stands out is their ability to take initiative when processing orders and their support has been fundamental to our growth."
Hyde & Hare
Testimonial: Dodo Pad - Books & Publication
"Moving to CBF has enabled us to improve our service to our own eCommerce customers – next day delivery and orders always despatched on time with full tracking – as well as navigate increasingly complex international shipping.
We are a small business with a peak at Christmas. CBF has given us the flexibility we needed, which was not possible when we were managing fulfilment in house."
Testimonial: Lateral Line / Artemi Rum - Spirits Alcohol
"CBF has enabled us to establish our E-commerce platform initially through sales through Amazon. The service was very easy to set up, streamlined and efficient. Whenever any queries arise, they are very quickly dealt with by the CBF staff. We are very pleased to be working with CBF."
Testimonial: iNKSHIP. - Posters & Prints
"CBF have handled my orders for almost five years now, which single-handedly allowed me to grow from a bedroom business to a scale I could never have handled myself. I’m really grateful to the hard-working warehouse team who always fulfil my orders to a very high standard, and never seem to miss a beat."
Keeping it simple and efficient. We guarantee a same day dispatch of your goods. Shopify works well for all of us to work together.
Securely and efficiently in our heated warehouse
Our warehouse is our own, We have a large space able to securely store pallets, boxes and goods on pick pack bays ready for your customers to order. With live inventory figures communicated to your Shopify website. You are never overselling. Why not come and see us.
Contract Packing or Order Fulfilment. We're ready!
For daily order processing or contract packing projects, we work with them all. Receiving orders from all your sales channels, we can pick/pack and dispatch the same day of order regardless of volumes. We automatically update your Shopify order status so your customers are kept informed of where their order is at all times.
Any size of consignment, anywhere in the world.
Our teams work with all packing suppliers as well as the National Couriers, Royal Mail and Pallet Networks all day every day. Talk to them about how to ship your orders securely and efficiently. Your Shopify site will be sent the tracking information for each shipment automatically helping you get those five-star reviews.
Your 3PL Ecommerce Fulfilment and Contract Packing partner. Planned, Integrated, Packed and Delivered.
T: 01242 802140
1-11 Alvin Street