What is the best way to increase your marketing reach for your ecommerce sales channels to become more effective?
There are several strategies you can implement to increase your marketing reach for your clients' ecommerce sales channels and improve their effectiveness. Depending on your sales channel/s, each strategy can provide mixed results. But make sure you market where your customers are. There is no point in most cases trying to convert customers that are not looking for your type of products. Brand marketing can be very costly and not quantifiable for the throughput of sales, the ROI is simply not that measurable or immediate.
- Optimise product listings: Make sure your product listings are complete, accurate, and include high-quality images. Also, ensure that the product descriptions are compelling and optimised with relevant keywords that will help their products show up in search results on shopping marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and Etsy.
- Leverage social media: We always encourage our clients to establish a strong presence on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. They can use these platforms to showcase their products, engage with customers, and drive traffic to their shopping carts like Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento. Fix problems for your consumers that they didn't know needed fixing or provide a USP by way of price, service or product function.
- Utilise email marketing: Help your clients build an email list and send regular newsletters and promotional emails to keep their customers engaged and informed about their latest offerings. All your sales data is accessible to download from our online 3PL tools from all sales channels. Use it to your advantage to upsell and cross-sell to all your purchasing clients.
- Invest in paid advertising: Consider running targeted ads on social media platforms and search engines to reach a wider audience. This can be especially effective for promoting special offers or discounts. But make sure you get some expert advice to help set up campaigns and to target the right audience. Don't be fooled by A.I. models managing your campaigns, remember who you're paying and why they would want you to hand over control of your spending.
- Utilise influencer marketing: Identify influencers in your client's niche and collaborate with them to promote their products. This can help increase their visibility and credibility with potential customers. Be careful about what an 'influencer' is. You need to look at their audience to see if they can actually influence your potential customers. There is seemingly a lot of smoke and mirrors when it comes to influence and the value that is attached to it.
- Offer promotions and discounts: Encourage your clients to offer promotions and discounts to attract new customers and retain existing ones. This can be particularly effective during peak shopping seasons such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The ability to get repeat customers should be cheaper than acquiring a new client. Always upsell and cross-sell trying to get further reach from your client's network of friends and family.
- Consider expanding to new channels: Encourage your clients to explore new sales channels such as marketplaces like Etsy Superdrug Marketplace and Google Shopping. This can help you reach a wider audience and increase your sales potential. Read forums around your sector, listen to your peers about what they are doing and learn from their mistakes.
Overall, the key to increasing your marketing reach and effectiveness is to stay up-to-date with the latest ecommerce trends and continually experiment with new strategies and channels to find what works best for them. By helping your clients succeed, you can build a mutually beneficial relationship that will lead to long-term success for everyone involved.
Keep building those online backlinks, ask for reviews on all channels and make sure you say thank you for every sale in some way, shape or form.
Keeping it simple and efficient. We guarantee a same day dispatch of your goods. Shopify works well for all of us to work together.
Securely and efficiently in our heated warehouse
Our warehouse is our own, We have a large space able to securely store pallets, boxes and goods on pick pack bays ready for your customers to order. With live inventory figures communicated to your Shopify website. You are never overselling. Why not come and see us.
Contract Packing or Order Fulfilment. We're ready!
For daily order processing or contract packing projects, we work with them all. Receiving orders from all your sales channels, we can pick/pack and dispatch the same day of order regardless of volumes. We automatically update your Shopify order status so your customers are kept informed of where their order is at all times.
Any size of consignment, anywhere in the world.
Our teams work with all packing suppliers as well as the National Couriers, Royal Mail and Pallet Networks all day every day. Talk to them about how to ship your orders securely and efficiently. Your Shopify site will be sent the tracking information for each shipment automatically helping you get those five-star reviews.
Simplicity in Process.
All in the Preparation.
One of the great benefits of pre-prepping your products with SKU specific barcode labels and in postage ready packaging means very quick turn around from orders appearing on our system to being turned around and sent out the door to your customers.
As part of our contract packing and kit build department, this is something we have helped facilitate for a number of our clients.
Free API Integrations for all your Shopping and Courier Channels
Testimonial: alya skin. - Cosmetics & Beauty
"We assigned CBF Fulfilment as our third party logistics company for UK orders 2 years ago.
They have been nothing short of amazing to work with, they are extremely quick to despatch orders and have a team that are always so willing to help when needed.
As an ecommerce business owner that has worked with multiple 3PL companies and can safely say that CBF Fulfilment has been the best we have ever worked with in all the years."
Testimonial: Climbingvan - Books and Publication
"We run Climbingvan, a resource for helping people with self-build van conversions. Last year we wrote our book, The Van Conversion Bible, which explains exactly how to convert a campervan.
As we live full-time in our own van and work remotely from the road, it's not possible for us to manage our own fulfilment. CBF help us to get our book into the hands of our customers all across the country, as well as fulfilling our wholesale orders to larger suppliers. We appreciate their flexibility and the bespoke service they are able to offer us. The world of ecommerce was new to us, and the team at CBF have been really helpful in making everything possible for us, and are always friendly and quick to respond."
Charlie & Dale
Testimonial: Lola + Blake - Clothing & Accessories
"I’ve been really pleased with the service I have received from CBF. Each business is unique, and mine certainly has a lot of personalisation options and additions that customers request. CBF worked to implement these and find solutions to ensure that my brand remained as personal as when I individually wrapped and sent each order myself from my dining room table! Recent reviews from customers have remained positive with special mentions to the quality of the luxury gift wrap and the nice touch of personal notes."
Lola + Blake
Testimonial: Bodyhero - Health and Fitness
"CBF have been great in facilitating all aspects of our direct to consumer and business to business order fulfilment as our chosen 3PL company.
The team are always really helpful and resolve any questions or issues in a timely fashion."
Testimonial: Hyde & Hare - Luxury Cowhide Accessories
"CBF has been brilliant from start to finish in managing our fulfilment and distribution. What stands out is their ability to take initiative when processing orders and their support has been fundamental to our growth."
Hyde & Hare
Testimonial: Dodo Pad - Books & Publication
"Moving to CBF has enabled us to improve our service to our own eCommerce customers – next day delivery and orders always despatched on time with full tracking – as well as navigate increasingly complex international shipping.
We are a small business with a peak at Christmas. CBF has given us the flexibility we needed, which was not possible when we were managing fulfilment in house."
Testimonial: Lateral Line / Artemi Rum - Spirits Alcohol
"CBF has enabled us to establish our E-commerce platform initially through sales through Amazon. The service was very easy to set up, streamlined and efficient. Whenever any queries arise, they are very quickly dealt with by the CBF staff. We are very pleased to be working with CBF."
Testimonial: iNKSHIP. - Posters & Prints
"CBF have handled my orders for almost five years now, which single-handedly allowed me to grow from a bedroom business to a scale I could never have handled myself. I’m really grateful to the hard-working warehouse team who always fulfil my orders to a very high standard, and never seem to miss a beat."
Your 3PL Ecommerce Fulfilment and Contract Packing partner. Planned, Integrated, Packed and Delivered.
T: 01242 802140
1-11 Alvin Street